This Sunday in Worship
Sunday, October 24, 2021
on Zoom and In-Person
The 9:00am Adult Sunday School will resume hybrid style on Sunday, October 31. This means you may attend online via zoom OR at church in the Parlor.
“We are the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), a movement for Wholeness in a fragmented world.”
Hymns we’re singing this week:
Reminders About Zoom Worship:
- Connect by 10:20am and make sure you are muted when the service begins. Having everyone connected early (even if you are not present on screen yet) helps us help you with any technical problems and begin our livestream and recording of the service without background noise.
- Prayer Concerns: Email your prayer concerns to Pastor Ailsa this week or type them in the Zoom chat when you log in.
- Communion: Get your bread and cup ready for communion prior to service.
- Please, make your required reservation in advance. EACH WEEK, contact the church office Monday-Wednesday the week prior to the service. Email: email@example.com OR Call: (520) 624-8695 to reserve your seats. Due to physical distancing, we must plan the seating arrangement to help keep people safe.
- Please, wear an effective mask over the nose and mouth. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Please, enter and exit at the red doors to the Sanctuary on Speedway.
- Please, maintain physical distancing (6 feet minimum).
- Please, check in at the Greeter’s table upon entering. Your temperature will be checked there.
- Please, use the individual communion packets provided.
- Please, allow the ushers to guide and assist you before and during the service.
- Please, allow the ushers to dismiss you following the service.
- Please, give offerings as you exit.
- Please, hum not sing during the music.
- Please, socialize outside of the building.
- Please, email, call in or text your prayer requests in advance to the minister OR bring the prayer request already written legibly to the worship service.
Thank you for supporting the safety and well-being of all as we expand our worship experience.
Thank you on behalf of the “Return” Team
Lori Gale, Lori Bryant, David Stadle, Violet Bierce, and Debbie Stadle
Thank you for continuing to give faithfully to First Christian Church! Your gifts enable us to keep following our call to Seek God, Love Like Jesus, and Serve the World. Because that call leads us to practice justice, our church board is committed to paying all our staff during this time. Mailing a check, setting up bill pay through your bank, or giving online are available options to continue your financial commitment.